SEE – SAW So, it’s Halloween, Will you (a) sit around and tell each other ghost stories, (b) watch a mildly scary movie where the heroine survives after being chased around by some masked freak, (or there’s probably an old episode of Sex and the City which has the same thing) or (c) would you much prefer the new tradition of sitting through 2 hours of the delightfully named Torture Porn as it’s been dubbed with the release of Saw 7 …in 3D. (What next? LEGO © Saw) ... Read More
Words I like to use…
actorly instinct adam sandler batman comedy comedy against racisim cork daniel craig dermot morgan dubin Edinburgh festival Galway glee club golf golf cart granary theatre happy gilmore injury james bond jkf keith farnan laugh lenny bruce lewis black london nottingham review reviews ricky gervais ryder cup Scotsman tattoos the office time out
Sign up to my mailing list
What I’ve been saying…
- ANONYMOUS at the JUST FOR LAUGHS FESTIVAL LONDON 14th July
- Tiny Plays – Kennedy Centre – Washington D.C.
- Anonymous Preview – Channel 4 Utopia
- Fear Itself at the Edinburgh Fringe Festival
- Showtime USA – Live From Amsterdam – July 5th 11pm
- Money, Money, Money – RTE 2,December 15th,10pm
- Michael Mcintyre’s BBC Comedy Roadshow
- Sex Traffic – Comedy versus Sexism
- No Blacks. No Jews. No Dogs. No Irish. All Welcome – Comedy versus Racism!
- Cruel and Unusual – Comedy versus the Death Penalty